Belly fat has always been a source of worry and frustration for men and women in their late thirties. However, it also affects the younger generation especially those with one health issue or the other. One thing that is common to both group is that they will always try to rectify this condition by any available means.
This need to reduce the belly fat gives room for scams like the flat belly overnight to enter. This program is a scam created by some mischievous elements who claim to bring relief to victims of this condition. The truth is that it is all a scam. They prey on the frustration and inferiority complex of people with belly fat to make their gains. Recently, we have also exposed ED Reverser scam & Fungus Key Pro scam.
The Flat belly overnight is a program created by the non-existent Andrew Raposo. The aim of this program supposedly is to reduce the belly fat and give you a flat belly overnight. This means that all the other places that fat is lodged in your body like the arms, legs or buttocks are not included in the weight reduction. It is all a lie to scam unsuspecting victims.
There is no such thing as reducing fat from a particular section of the body. In the history of scientific research and documentation, there has never been anything as a reduction of fat in particular part of the body. The reason for these being that the cells that control fat in the body system are of the same kind with the same properties. It also means that when you are trying to lose weight in particular part of the body, it will surely affect your entire body system.
All these factors and other irregularities with the Flat Belly overnight program assured us that this program is a scam. This is the reason we are publishing this review so that our readers should be aware and not fall victim to this scam.
Claims made by Flat belly overnight:
The producer of this e-book, who is supposedly Andrew Raposo, had so many claims about this Flat belly overnight diet program. They are as follows;
- He claimed that the Flat belly overnight would totally reduce the rate at which fat is accumulated in your midsection.
- This diet plan will supposedly make your belly very flat overnight more than any of the other remedies which you might have used in the past.
- The fake producer also claimed that with his creation, your body system would be able to relax for a sound night’s sleep. These will in-turn increase the metabolic processes in your body system.
- The author of the Flat belly overnight also claimed he could introduce users to certain herbs which they can include in their tea. These herbs were supposed to minimize the dangerous toxins which are clinging to your belly fat and preventing it from dissolving.
- He also claimed that with this diet plan, you don’t need to worry about monitoring the calories contained in the food you eat. All you have to do is to follow the procedure in the Flat belly overnight formula, and the natural hormones that burn out fat in your body will kick into action.
- Andrew also claims that this diet plan can increase the level of the oxygen in the body cells and remove the carbon dioxide which tends to retain fat cells in your tummy.
- Flat belly overnight program will supposedly melt the belly fat of both men and women of all ages. It was supposed to remove the stress factor in the body system and fight Cortisol which is known to retain fat in the body.
- This program is only concerned with reducing fat from the midsection and not the arm, the legs or the buttocks which are fat storage areas. This claim is not scientifically backed because there is nothing like selecting a particular part of the body for fat reduction. How can this be possible when the cells that produce fat are the same with the same properties? This means that anything that you do to reduce fat will affect every part of the body and not just a specific area.
- Another claim by this producer is that he is a Good Samaritan. He insists that he is not in the business to make a profit but to help the victims suffering from this malady. According to him, this reason made him reduce the price of his three e-books to a price which anybody can afford.
- Andrew also claimed that all the other bigger Companies in the diet industry want to shut down his site due to the effectiveness and success of his program. According to him, they are afraid that the Flat belly overnight will put them out of business.
- The Flat belly overnight will supposedly make your belly flat, tight and more toned if you religiously follow three processes involved in the diet plan.
- The Flat belly overnight is claimed to reduce your belly fat with just the three-minute tummy flattening video clips, a detoxing formula, and a template.
- The producer even falsely provided a 60-day satisfaction guarantee which was posted on his website to enable you to get your money back. These are all lies to attract desperate and vulnerable people who want to reduce their belly fat.
- There is also the claim that the Flat belly overnight Detox formula will thoroughly flush out all the dangerous substances from your body. When this happens, you can enjoy the foods you love without the fear of inflammation of the gut.
The reasons why Flat belly overnight is a Scam:
There are so many reasons that made us conclude that this diet plan is a scam. Just continue reading and be enlightened.
- The author is a trainer and not a dietician.
The author who claimed to be Andrew Raposo is a Strength coach and personal trainer who supposedly doesn’t have anything to do with these e-books. All that he does is to carry out coaching advice Online. So I don’t know how a trainer will offer a product that will help people to lose belly fat overnight.
- The website is not functional.
The last update posted on the website of this elusive author was in 2014, and there was not even a hint of the Flat belly overnight in the blog. When this elusive author was contacted through his site to confirm his identity, there was no response from him whatsoever.
- The testimonials are fake.
After carrying out an intensive research, we found out that the photo of Amy who was supposedly the person whom this program worked for was faked. The picture was hijacked from other well-known weight reduction websites. This means that the sob story of his sister Amy that wanted to commit suicide because of excessive weight is a complete lie. There is nobody called Amy, probably, there is nobody called Andrew also.
- The Flat belly overnight is not backed by science.
In the history of scientific research and documentation, there haven’t been seen or read anywhere that you can melt away excess fat on a specific part of the body. With science, all the areas that were afflicted by fat are included in the reduction processes. This is because; all fat cells have the same properties.
- The customer service is very poor.
This program does not have any customer support whatsoever. There have been so many reports brought to our attention that emails sent to the site of this product got no response. The 60-day refund of your money, if you were not satisfied with the program, was all a lie because those that tried to get their refund got no response. Even, those who couldn’t download the program after purchase couldn’t get the help that they requested for. All they got in return is an email informing them that their complaint has been included in the other lists of complaints.
- The selling approach is all wrong.
The producer always shouts at the end of his video clipping for you to hurry up and purchase his scam. He tried everything he can to make sure that he convinces you of the authenticity of his fake product.
It is true that Andrew Raposo claimed to have used cutting-edge technology to create his “Flat belly overnight” diet plan, the program is not supported by any research or documentation. Their customer support service that is supposed to take care of complaints is not in existence. In fact, there are so many irregularities related to this flat belly overnight, and we are recommending that you try other approved remedies.
Be advised that the best fast reduction program you should follow is the one that is solidly supported and approved by science. Also, it is important to go with the program that is strongly backed by customer support so that you can ask for advice or post your comments.
To be precise, do not go near the Flat belly overnight program because it is a scam.